Friday, November 16, 2007

About Me

I am Xy-Za a complicated, simple, creative young lady or should I say woman, who's currently settling in her hometown, Iligan City. I admit I am a workaholic, I am a person who can work on my own. Most of the time a perfectionist. I'd rather do things and execute tasks on my own rather than getting unsatisfactory results but when laziness strikes, I can stay in bed the whole day. I love watching movies, most specially when it's musical and comical. I am at times poetic and hopeless romantic. I cry watching sad and romantic movies, that's why I try to avoid them. When almost everyone loves Harry Potter, me? I'm not a fan. I haven't even dared reading 1 book of the Harry Potter series. I'd rather read architectural and interior designing books and magazines. I love to draw and paint and I love starring at the computer the whole day manipulating photos and searching interior design websites.


I am not a professional writer, nor a professional photographer.I love taking photos of simply everything. I don't have an expensive digital SLR camera, I only have a China made point and shoot and a camera phone. Despite that, I'm proud to say that I take good pictures (hahaha such a show off). I'm currently pursuing Culinary courses @ La Vetta Chef's Class and soon Interior Design courses @ Sofa-School of Interior Designs. 

Me and my family loves to travel and go on food trip. I have been to many places already with them and will travel the rest of the world with them, and hopefully with a husband. Yes,I am currently single but temporarily unavailable (hehehe). I have stayed in Cebu City for 5 lovely years where I succeeded, fallen in love and deeply hurt. So now I'm back in Iligan City, working as a Freelance Virtual Assistant


I gained experience in web management, web design and transcription services through self and online studies. I don't have formal studies with regard to this skills but previous clients have been giving me online courses and online trainings to master the field. I also maintain http://www.xyzaspeaks.com that I wish you would visit.
My freelance work experience includes ;
  • Audio Transcription/ Voicemail transcription; 
  • Medical transcription ; 
  • Data Entry ;
  • Encoding (50wpm) ; 
  • Research (using the Internet); 
  • Forum posting; 
  • Blogging and Blog Commenting; 
  • Online Marketing;  
  • Ad Posting ; 
  • Office related tasks; 
  • Social Network (Facebook,Twitter, DIGGS and MySpace) Marketing; 
  • Article Writing/Re-writing (SEO); 
  • Website Management;
  • Web Design [Wordpress and Blogger]
  •  Email Marketing include bulk emailing
  • Bookkeeping Services in QuickBooks. 
These is meant to just give you an idea of things that I have worked on in the past for clients. Please contact me for information about any of the above or to ask me if I can help you with something not listed above.

No comments:

Post a Comment