Thursday, February 28, 2008

Where is Justice?

Since October they have been holding people through promises. Encouraging people to perform, to stay and to enjoy, but how can people start enjoying the so called promises when this are all illusions. Promises driven by the wind seemed forgotten. Now i know promises meant to be broken. But we are crossing our fingers hoping for one day we can see it, experience it and feel it.
I remember the head manager once told us how fortunate we are for having such an increase. Which will definitely boost are moral, encouraged us and my office mates. Straight from her mouth to my ears i can still remember what she said. There will be pay outs for incentives based on performance and a salary leveling based on rank level. As announced they said that it will be a big amount labeling us as the highest paid officers in the office. But how come every payday we are receiving less than we expected. Officers in level one are even getting higher payouts than officers in level 3. Discrepancies i should say. So who's to blame? is it the human resource department?
According to the head manager they already submitted all the adjustments to HR. HR said they are working on it. But days, weeks and months have passed still where not getting anything. We are not getting what we have earned. We are not getting what was intend for us. We are not getting what we deserve. After few weeks of complaining we received a news that the basic salaries where already adjusted. Checking on my employee online profile i can see that it was. Felt contented for what i have seen, i was surprised knowing that my colleagues are actually getting higher than what i have. I'm puzzled, i wonder and i was shocked. Shocked knowing that i am receiving less, shocked that im not receiving what they are receiving. Imagine they are receiving 9 bucks more per hour than me. How the hell did it happen? i really don't know. As one of the so-called performing employee I was disappointed knowing the fact. I asked for explainations, I looked for some answers but i can't find it. Then one of my colleagues told me maybe they are still trying to update it. Maybe yours still needs to be updated. I waited, waited for days. Been checking online but there was no change. I am alarmed. Alarmed that i was deceived.
Although our status online was slightly changed, the pay outs that we are receiving are still the same. No adjustments at all, the so-called allowances are not there. And the problem here is that the payslips are not with us.
Where is Justice?

No comments:

Post a Comment