Tuesday, April 22, 2008

i wish i can be HEROES

I left Iligan not only to earn a living but also to let go and have a new life. And now that i have, my past is hunting me. All I ask was peace of mind. But my world starts to mess up again! Oh God how can this be happening!???

Here I am again, don't know what to do??? Xyza think think think... So here I am again! I have to think again!!!??? I thought i just let go one part of me, and now i have to think of this other part of me, another chapter of my life which i thought i already closed. Would this be another case that has to be reopened? Come on... its has an expiration, right??!!! Darn...

The "Jessica" in me is coming out, and i know she's distructive. Dangerous as I should say. Hope i can have those powers that HEROES possess. Undistructive, has dual personality and regenerates. I hope i can selfdistruct and regenerate. Or I wish i can meet Hitian and have my memory erased or have others memory erased, just for me to start brand new. I wish it could be that easy. I wish they were real...

No comments:

Post a Comment