Wednesday, September 16, 2009

To whom it may concern:

I just wanted to stress, that being righteous is not a loser...

I chose to stand on what is right! I'm sorry but I just don't kiss ass. I believe reaching my dreams doesn't include kissing ass.

I pity those people who needs to lick someone elses ass just to reach certain positions and I hate those on top who let their ass lick. Perhaps you are thinking of a convinient life ahead of you, but hey wake up, there's no future ahead of you. A temporary convinient life perhaps.

You once told me being religious is a big problem. I don't know who's problem would that be. If you have an issue with me being religious, oh well you might be bringing that as a burden forever. I believe because I believe. If you don't not a problem with me, i'll pray for you. I'll pray that what you have right now will stay with you forever. Coz I know what I have now will stay with me forever.

May your friends be a true friend to you, and will stay with you til you have nothing in that pocket.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment