Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Brother!

 My brother is such a nerd – or a dork, geek, whatever. He just loves tinkering stuffs – both making and breaking (unfortunately). Anyways, it’s his birthday in two weeks’ time. So I asked him what he wants as a birthday present. And his reply was: “Oc830m, 1 aa battery fiber illuminator for hobbies, and 0.5 gpm inline aerator. Love you much.”

Huh? He’s talking Greek again. I have no idea what he’s up to again. But being the good, dutiful big sister that I am to this spoiled not-so-little brother, the first instinct was to google these stuffs. As a non-techie, I absolutely have no idea what I’m looking for exactly. But good thing I found this great website which apparently sells a huge range of products – automotive, magazines, food and drink – name it, they have it!

And so for the three items he specifically asked – oc830m, 1 aa battery fiber illuminator for hobbies, and 0.5 gpm inline aerator – I found them all here. Aha! Now there’s one happy birthday to you, dear brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment