Thursday, October 9, 2008

For One More Day

This will be the last day that I can shout to the world that I am 23. For One more day il turn a year older and im excited what's ahead.

I thank the Lord for giving me the strength to surpass all the trials that life brought. For giving courage to face everything. I thank You Lord for all the ups and downs for making me a better person inside and out.
Now I'm turning 24 i dont know what's in store. This new chapter, Chapter 24, will be full of love and happiness I know it will because I know God your here, in my heart. Chapter 23 was full of love, full of accomplishments. I have a lot of wishes and plans in mind but i know Your plans are better than mine. So i lay my life to you. I know you wont let me enter this chapter unequipt so i have my bible and my prayers as my kit. So let this Chapter start to run, I LOVE YOU Lord and Your will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment