Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm not good with confrontation. Nor with one on one conversation.
I have a difficulty responding verbally when confronted with a question.
I know what to say but I don't know how to say it.
So most of the time I am misinterpreted.
I hate doing that but I don't know why I keep on doing it.
I tried my best to be as vocal as you, but there's something in me that stops me from practicing it.
I'm sorry if i hurt you so bad, that i don't know how to heal it.
I could be the dumbest person when it comes to relationship, but Im trying my best to get through with this.
I'm sorry is the only thing I could say for now.
I don't know what else to say
I feel sorry for myself for I don't know how to explain.
I don't know whats going on with me. I know its me.
But let's stop pointing who's fault it is.
Let's Just start from scratch and perfect our match.
I Love you more than you ever know
Just hang on ,we'll get over this crisis in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment