Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My God given Gift!

When I was young, I looked up how my father took care of my mom. He supports her to whatever things she wanted to do in life. He's always at there to back her up on whatever decisions she makes. His not perfect, they do have a total opposite attitude and conflicting personalities. But beyond those differences he have shown an unconditional love to my mother and to his children. Since then I've wished, hoped and prayed to have a partner just like my Dad. I'd love to experience a true and unconditional love just like how he did it.

I prayed for a loving partner with an unconditional love. I prayed for a partner who speaks and believe in Christ. A partner who would always be at my side to fully support me in everything I do. I prayed for a partner who would always stand by me. Who will carry me when I fall and walk with me in my success. Whoever I talk to about it would say, I'm looking for a man in the future, that will never come true. I told them that I'll be waiting for that future man to come, I'll introduce you to him to let you all know that it did come true.

Days, weeks, months and years have passed, and I have been teased on where my future man is. I waited patiently, as patient as i thought. Too tired waiting, and I almost gave up. Unknowlingly I was being lead to where I should be. Never have i thought that I found my future man. My whole life has changed when he came into my life. He makes me smile when I'm down. He backs me up in whatever decision I make. He makes my day so bright when I'm in the dark. And most of all I see the image of what I have been praying for. Indeed he is a God's gift to me. So here I am introducing him to you, I found the man that I've been praying for, my man, my God given gift.



No comments:

Post a Comment