Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Cebu's Larsian Barbecue

Cebu's Larsian has been my all time favorite barbecue haven when I was in Cebu. I am a super fan of barbecue. For almost 5 years staying in Cebu, my palate has been accustomed to Larsian barbecue's taste. Now that I have left Cebu for good, I will never miss a chance to dine in Larsian every time I visit Cebu City.

This has been our favorite after work dating place when I was with that special someone before (hahaha). Hmmm Cebu you'll always be a part of me. 

Taken during my latest visit in Cebu last 10.20.2010. Cebu's Larsian is located beside Chung Hua Hospital in Fuente Cebu City

My all time favorite!


Thanks Dimlight Barbecue

They have good PR girls too :)
Took the pictures using a simple point and shoot China Made digital camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment