Thursday, November 11, 2010

Christmas Wishlist #2: Alcatel OneTouch Net

Ever since high school since the soap-like shape model of Alcatel [OT Club db] was released in 2000, if I'm not mistaken, I have been an alcatel fan. Got an alcatel as my very first phone.

Now I have 2 alcatel music phones; my 1 year and 9month old OT-V770, which was given to me as a gift and a 2 years old and 11months OT-C700A phone which I bought for my dad, but I am using it now since he got a free phone from his Suncellular postpaid subscription. I love Alcatel most specially when it's white.


my p@ulcatel: Alcatel OT-V770
Now that the qwerty , touchscreen and dual screen phone are on the move, I wish Alcatel will have these features in their new phone models. And these phone right here just answered my very wish. I have been scouting for qwerty mobile phones ever since I started working from home. I need a good quality and affordable one.  I need to stay connected with my clients, to answer their questions and/or inquiries and keep updated with friends through Yahoo and Facebook even when I'm on the go. I am currently using my existing OT-V770 to stay connected because i love its' wide screen, but I was thinking if only it's qwerty it would be so much easier. And Alcatel OneTouch Net is definitely an answer to my cry.



My OT-V770's 7 hour talk-time battery never fails me, how much more OneTouch Net's 9 hours talk-time. People on the go will surely love this, coz I certainly do!

Purple and White has always been my color, and as u can see  Alcatel OneTouch Net is definitely for me coz it's so me. I so want this for Christmas!
 
So now I'm updating my Christmas wish list(s);

1. THE “Relaks, Puso Lang ‘Yan, Malayo sa Bituka” PLANNER 2011 « yoshke.com

2. Alcatel OneTouch Net - oh yeah! So please help me win this, by simply clicking on the like button in my comment in these album in Alcatel Facebook Fan Page. Please please please.

Xy-Za Yape is working as an Independent Virtual Assistant specializing in General and Medical audio transcription, article writing, blogging and webdesign. For more information you may visit http://www.xyzaspeaks.com and click on the contact me page.

No comments:

Post a Comment