Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Website Update

I just created a page for my website. I hope you'll like it. just simply click on the Facebook like badge which is also found in this site and care to visit my domain.

Xyzaspeaks.com is the first domain that I bought and was hoping to be solely using it, but I know I can't leave my readers from this page. This page has been with me for almost 4 years now and is still doing good in ranks. Way better from the new site of course.

The badge looks something like this;




'Til the next update my avid readers. I need to go to the city proper to buy some ingredients for dinner. See you around guys!
Xy-Za Yape is working as an Independent Virtual Assistant specializing in General and Medical audio transcription, article writing, blogging and webdesign. For more information you may visit http://www.xyzaspeaks.com and click on the contact me page.

No comments:

Post a Comment