Monday, November 22, 2010

My Curiousity with male urinals...




Honestly I just got curious with how Urinals really work. Of course I'm a female and haven't really tried using it, but when I get in to a UNISEX Comfort room in one of the Fastfood chain here in Iligan City, my curiosity strikes so I went ahead and figure out how this thing work. (hahahaha) And I was surprised how water flows down to the drain after pressing that button.

Hmmmm I therefore conclude... that it has a flash... hahahahaha I wonder why some men still forget to flash toilet bowls or even Urinals after using... maybe they haven't figured out how it works?
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjbaM-pBnKydFJ_MdI8xSykd8U4auQkm_Ivu9JuQlW5ST2dN5zULvWDblSOEOjkFjO8HywYrDxyv77woRGppORA5bzlb6mvMm5i3hLmCtdOX4rPFsaYho7MOwsgAedH_RItz0bvKqk2UNaA/s220/LOL+Smiley+Face.png

 

Like the post? Would you like the author to make more of these? Care to Donate! A little amount goes a long way. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment