Friday, March 21, 2008

FLEX!!!! grrr...

It's Good Friday today. I'm suppose to stay home and pray. But something bothers me that keeps me pushing towards going to the office. I texted the people in the office ahead, i have a bad feeling that i might be receiving a bad news today. So i went.

And here i am, sitting in front of the computer, trying to compose myself and act as professional as i can be. My manager showed me and email, and my instincts are correct. It's indeed a bad news. The new schedules are in and guess what? I have a flex schedule working 10x4. Flex sched..again! I remember requesting for a CORE sched cause the FleX schedule brought me a lot of trouble. Not only to my health but morally, and emotionally or shall i say it ruined my entire life (wew!!! thats big!). After reading the email, i just wanted to shout and throw all the computer to the scheduler right to his face. I don't know who to turn to, i wanted to explain why i can't have that sched, but definitely my manager cannot give me a direct answer as well, Only the scheduler can. That's why im here telling everything to you, to lighten up my load.

I am disappointed? Yes! Very! I can't imagine doing everything I can to give them good stats and give them perfect attendance, yet this is all i got! I still have 2 weeks to decide, to think and to meditate. I have to meditate on the future decisions i have to make. Justice was never served, i dont even know if they even know that word. But everything they did is too much for me to handle. I'm starting to explode, the ions of anger is starting to leak out of my hurt, my mind and my mouth. I don't want to hurt people, as much as i don't what to be hurt. But this is too much, don't you think?

Well a lot of people would say we should be thankful for our sched since its a morning sched. I just wanted to tell you that if you are in my shoes, i know you'd do the same. There are a lot of things you people don't know, try doing the things we do and stay there for years, it was never easy as what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment