Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Get Paid to BLOG!

As i was searching for online opportunities to work from home. A previous co-worker of mine introduced me to pay per post. He provided me the link to know more about the site. I was hesitant at first since I thought it might be another scam on the Internet. But as i was observing him doing the blogs day to day i never realized it was true until i saw money coming into his bank account. I thought its all bogus information but he is really earning a living through pay per post.

So i decided to give it a try and check if my luck is the same as he has. I submitted my first entry yet it was disapproved. I got a bit disappointed but i didn't stop from there. This should have to be approved just like what my office mates are telling me, since they also are earning through blogging.So i did a second attempt. On my second attempt, i was surprised when i received the email that it was approved. I am very very happy knowing i can start earning through blogging.

Blogging is my passion. My outlet. Its so nice to know that i can actually make money out of it. Earning through the things that i love to do is very rewarding. Imagine by just giving your thoughts and saying anything you wanted to say for a certain topic that your really love, you are actually earning bucks out of it. Blogging might be one of the best past time things that i usually do, but earning a dollar out of it is a plus! It's so nice to get paid to blog. A writer is a profession, but blogging is a passion.

Being with pay per post makes me a better person. It enhances my writing skills and my critical thinking abilities. Pointing my views and giving my opinions exercised my mind that makes me one step ahead of the others. Pay per post is great I encourage everyone out there to give it a try. You'll see you'll love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment