Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Male Version of Cinderella


When I arrive home I saw my best friend sleeping. Yup, in deep sleep. We tried waking him up for dinner but I guess his really tired to notice. So I waited till 12 midnight before I really wake him up to fix the sleeping area. He was surprised seeing me and was more surprised knowing that the clock already stroked 12. His like a male version of Cinderella and was in a hurry of moving out from the palace. He immediately stood up and picked his clothes and packed his things. He said has to go somewhere. I asked him where and he said “Mango”! I was surprised and wasn’t able to immediately react, while I’m on mute I was thinking, where he would possibly go? Minutes after he was back to his senses and said “I’m Hungry!” - hahahaha adrenaline rush . If only you can imagine him bringing his things out of the house, willing to take the risk of riding on a taxi and doesn’t know where to go, and you can add his early morning wake up look, it was really funny. Can’t stop giggling every time I recall the scene. ‘twas hilarious!

2 comments:

  1. Oh come on! hahahahahahaha
    It was really funny. I was crazy that time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.. kinsa mn nah xa mam.. pastilan..

    ReplyDelete