Saturday, March 29, 2008

I'm back

It took me this long to be back, Sorry about that the CPU got busted when i arrived. I'm already in Iligan by the way. Having a good time with my family. It wasn't that long really since the last time i was with them. But i really didn't have that quality time that i have been longing for the last time i was here. Now, i have 2 weeks to catch up with my family most specially my youngest sister Nique. No one can explain how much i miss her. Hehehe sounds overacting but its really true.

March 28, 2008 was her first recognition day as an elementary student. She got with honors, and I as the very proud ate announced it to the world, that she got a medal. She got 2 gold medals by the way. I attended her recognition, you can see it in her eyes that she was very happy receiving those medals. We then went to Jollibee for a simple treat.

It was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment