Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I already got one!!!

i was strolling SM Cebu looking for a nice necklace, just a fashion necklace for the wedding since i will be using it only once. Checked from one store to the other, transferring from one stoll to the other. When i entered the SM Department store i checked on bathing suits for my baby sis, then i was drawn into the luggage section. Coincidence or destiny i saw this violet trolley displayed in one of the counters. As i saw it i said hmmm... it is placed there so this one might be quiet expensive. So i decided to try to check the price. To my surprise, it's cheaper than the one i bought last friday. My heart is pounding and i really wanted to buy it at that moment. But what am i going to do with 2 trolley bags? I immediately called my mom and ask her to buy it for me. But she said she already bought one for my sister, I called my housemate Irene and she said she cant afford it, its not within her budget! i almost wanted to give up, but because i love the bag so much, i texted everyone in my Globe Network and my Sun network, whoever is interested in buying a red trolley bag i can give it lesser than the original price. I was blessed when my gorgeous team lead informed me that she's looking for one. Without any second thought i went back to the store and purchase it in cold cash. Wew! it hurt my budget but its worth it. I feel contented and very happy getting my own violet luggage. Hehehe it may sound corny but what can i say, i'm just so happy that i already got one. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment