Saturday, March 1, 2008

Sick But still at work.

I cannot understand how people be so inconsiderate. Thinking only of themselves, so selfish!. I'm here very sick but still working. But the others are having the best time of there lives, having fun and abandoned their jobs for a while. I honestly have planned to absent but i have thought of the people that will be left on the queue if I wont come in. That's why im here working. But sad to say as i was thinking about them, there are others who are just thinking about themselves. How selfish. So here i am consuming my lunch break to make this blog hoping to ease the hurt that i feel towards my team mates. There are only 3 people logged in and its queueing. Im sick trying to be well but still working. Others are well but they are not here. Whatever reasons they have i can respect it but its still unacceptable.

1 comment:

  1. mam, can't seem to find asa ko mgleave ug message. dre na lang. hehe.

    this has absolutely nothing to do with being sick and all. hehe

    glink nako imng site sa akng site. haha. mao ra 2. bow. hehe.

    ReplyDelete